Thursday, August 25, 2016

August 25 - I'm not observing Kiss and Make Up Day

Helllloooooooooo!

It's Kiss and Make Up Day, but I'm going another direction with this.

Here's your warning - This post is NSFW!

In my post yesterday about Pluto, I referenced an old LJ icon I used to have. In searching for it, I found a bunch of my other old icons that seriously brought back memories.


Today, we will be looking at the stupid shit Quiennely thought was cool back in the early to mid-2000's!


If you were on LJ, especially sf_drama, you may have known Frinkle. Well, I shall now reveal for the first time EVAR that I was one of the Frinkle spinoffs - DoctorFrinkle! <3

 photo doctorfrinkle.jpg

Frinkle Frinkle little far, how I wonder is a cat...

So, onto the others:

                                


The Snape Collection:

      

That was fun for me. Hope there's something there you chuckled at!

No comments:

Post a Comment